Plexiglass Extruded Sheet
• Factory-direct price
• High Quality
Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA), also known as Acrylic or plexiglass and Lucite (trade name). The monomer of polymethyl methacrylate is methyl methacrylate (PMMA, acrylic monomer).
3.Easy machining: The acrylic can be cut not only by a lathe, but also by a drilling machine, and acetone can be used. The chloroform and other materials that are bonded into various shapes can also be processed into plastic hulls, such as blow molding, injection, extrusion, and the like, from large cockpit covers to tiny dentures and all kinds of trays.
4.Resistance : good weather、aging、chemical、cid and alkali resistance 、oil resistance, good colorability and high gloss. Due to its large branching, polymethyl methacrylate has a high viscosity, so the processing speed is slow when using the hot working method.
Item Code: AE-119
Acrylic sheet is the most widely used plastic.
• Colorfast - Won't turn into yellow after exposure to sunlight for a long time.
• Impact Resistance
• Light transmission- a glass substitute material that is often used currently the most excellent polymer transparent material with a light transmittance of 92%, which is higher than that of glass.
• Easy to Work with
• Light Weight
With great optical clarity and strong weather resistance. Acrylic sheets are cheaper, lighter and safer alternative to glass for use in greenhouses and sheds. Not only is acrylic sheet safe due to its shatterproof characteristics, but it's extremely functional, too.
The smooth surfaces are easy to clean using just a cloth and soapy water making the PMMA product a hygienic fit for bathrooms and kitchens.
Products and Services
- Protective product for Covid-19
- PMMA flat sheet|Patterned sheet|Extruded sheet
- PS flat sheet|PS patterned sheet
- Japanese style PS patterned sheet
- Optical Functional Processed Sheet
- Decorative Art Processed Sheet
- Non-Reflective GPPS Sheet
- Plexiglass Mirror Sheet
- UV IR OFF Sheet
- Machining Processed Plate