1.8mm Thick PS Mirror Sheet
Mirror plates and lenses are indispensable in daily life, especially for safety mirrors.Common types of plastic mirrors include PMMA acrylic mirrors, PC mirrors, PVC mirrors, and PS mirrors.
Common types of plastic mirrors include PMMA acrylic mirrors, PC mirrors, PVC mirrors, and PS mirrors.
The manufacturing methods include vacuum sputtering aluminum, membrane coating, and water-plated silver mirrors etc.Among them, the water-plated silver mirror is the most advanced processing method. It has the advantages of durability, low oxidation degree, no pinhole, no flying aluminum etc. But it also has disadvantages, it is more expensive.
Safety silver mirrors are commonly used in shoes-fitting mirrors, public makeup mirrors, hand mirrors, toy mirrors, fitting mirrors, entertainment decorative mirrors, reflective mirrors, business card mirrors, road mirrors, convenience store corner mirrors, electronics panel mirrors, door back mirrors, wardrobe mirrors, festival golden mirrors, red mirrors, blue mirrors and green mirrors.
Products and Services
- (MIT) Acrylic/Polymethyl Methacrylate/PMMA/Plexiglass Sheet
- (MIT) GPPS/PS/HIPS/Polystyrene Styrene Sheet
- Protection product for Coronavirus
- Japanese Style PS Patterned Sheet
- Optical Functional Processed Sheet
- Decorative Art Processed Sheet
- Non-Glare Non-Reflective GPPS Sheet
- Various Metallic Color Optical Mirror Sheet
- Mirror sheet
- 1.8mm Thick PS Mirror Sheet
- Acrylic Golden Safety Mirror Sheet
- Acrylic Silver Safety Mirror Sheet
- PS Polystyrene Golden Mirror Sheet
- PS Polystyrene Silver Mirror Sheet
- Plastic Silver Mirror Sheet
- Golden Safety Plastic Mirror Sheet
- PMMA Silver Mirror Sheet
- Golden PMMA Mirror Sheet
- Silver Acrylic Mirror Sheet
- Golden Acrylic Mirror Sheet
- Road Safety Convex Mirrors
- Convex Mirror for Parking Lot
- Convenience Store Blind Spot Anti-Theft Mirror
- Color Mirror Sheet
- Mirror sheet
- UV IR OFF Sheet
- Machining Processed Plate